Sunday, June 7, 2009

Quick Links

I've just added the Quick Links page to the Salty 'Ham site. There's a button that takes you right to it, in the little navigation area on the left side of the site.

The aim of this is that, now that you know who your favorite SHC's are, you can quickly check in on their blogs, deviantART pages, etc., all from one page. Does anybody besides me think this will be helpful?

If you'd like your entry on the Quick Links page to be changed in any way, let me know. I tried to keep it very simple, for ease of use.

I'm thinking about adding another page, called Other Links or Outside Faves, or something like that. There, we could all contribute to a list of our favorite non-Alabama art blogs, online comics, and other related stuff like that there. Or should I even bother with that?

1 comment:

Ali Marceau said...

I think it would be interesting to see where other people go to find their inspiration.
Maybe favorite books, bands, music, etc...because I know I get my drawing ideas from a ton of different places.