Saturday, September 5, 2009

Long Time Cummings

Finally! I've been meaning to nab Frank Cummings since I started Salty 'Ham Cartooneestas. I knew he had had something to do with JAB Magazine back in the day . . . and he had done some beautiful maps like this for University Graphics / Creative Concepts in the days before I started, and was very highly spoken of . . . and that he was now working on Blondie. But I didn't have a contact for him. I planned to hunt him down, but just couldn't get around to it, what with all the other cartooneestas I was turning up. But then I stumbled over Frank on facebook. So, without further introduction: Frank Cummings!

1 comment:

fason is a dork. said...

so very awesome. i've loved frank's stuff since JAB... i may even have a couple copies stuffed away. i had no idea he was doing BLONDIE (heh, "doing blondie"). welcome aboard, mr. cummings!