Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I haven't been around in a while

I've been unplugged from the internet for the most part plus living in Tuscaloosa is a hassle when it comes to going to Salty Ham Jams. I can't get as much info without an internet connection at the house and I really regret missing a chance to see Bill Plympton or my old teach Tim Spinosi.
BUT! That doesn't stop me from getting some work done every now and again.


Kung Fu Crane
by ~weezel365 on deviantART

This next one's only just a link because it's got a Mature content warning... enjoy if you want:
http://weezel365.deviantart.com/art/The-Three-Bad-Assed-Mice-140231292

I hope I can catch up with everyone as soon as possible... hopefully I can learn some more tips about getting some of my own comics published.

Rock on and Keep Rockin'
Shaun WeezeL Burnett

1 comment:

Chris_Garrison said...

Hey Shaun, it's good to know you're alive and drawing! The next slam is on Oct. 25, if you want to try and make the trek.