Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Art / Yard Sale

Our fellow SHC Pat Snow is having an art sale on Friday, and a yard sale on Saturday. More info:

Start Time: Friday, February 19, 2010 at 5:00pm
End Time: Saturday, February 20, 2010 at 2:00pm
Location: 549 59th Street S. Birmingham Alabama 35212

I am having an Art/Yard Sale. I am cleaning the house/studio and raising funds to buy supplies for several shows I have in the fall. (Why is the paper I like $84 dollars a sheet at retail?)

Anyway, Friday the 19th (5pm - 9ish) I will have a lot of drawings and paintings in the house for sale at very low prices ... Shhh, don't tell the collectors! I have drawings and paintings that have never been shown, and probably won't be shown, that I need to move to make room for new work. I will take cash, checks and credit cards.

Then Saturday the 20th, I am having a yard sale. There will be big art books, art supplies, easels, clothes, old photos, kitchen stuff, Alabama football stuff, tables, tools, power tools, cds, dvds, musical instuments, foot pedals, mexican figurines ... If I haven't used it in the last couple of years, it will be for sale ... It's sorta like spring cleaning of the soul ...

No comments: