Wednesday, July 23, 2008

keep voting!

so far, we have 9 votes tallied and the results as of this posting are:

#6e (garrison's roller derby jam, colors by c.g.) - 3 votes
#1 (garrison's original salty ham band jam sketch) - 2 votes
#4 (fason's jams and jellies) - 2 votes
#2 (mark martin's disturbing piggy jam) - 1 vote
#3 (kirk creel's salty pirate piggy) - 1 vote

keep voting! why isn't everyone signed up for this blog anyways? we're going to have fun here! anyways, i think voting should stay open until the end-of-day sunday, then on monday morning, we'll announce our next challenge.

and while i'm posting, so as not to bury the results thus far...
some art (the 2nd one is only colored by me):






5 comments:

Chris_Garrison said...

Very cool Geek Punks thing! Curious to find out what that's all about.

My vote tally is different than yours. I think it's because I take TimR as voting for 1 as his first choice, and 6e as his second. Where as you counted it the other way around. TimR, you are the hanging chad of this vote!

Tim Rocks said...

I'll take this all the way to the Supreme Court if I have to, people!!

Howard Cruse said...

I like several but will vote for Fason's on grounds that it's most logo-like. Mark Martin's is great but so scary that Homeland Security might swoop down on us.

WeezeL365 said...

If I could vote again, I'd say Roller Derby B

Tim Rocks said...

Just to clarify, my vote is for #1.