Friday, September 19, 2008

dibs!

I hereby call dibs on the last little area of page left in The Secret Sorcerer . . . mainly because I still can't wait to find out what happens at the end! . . . however, I have NO IDEA what I'll put down there. If anybody has any thoughts on who turns out to be in the turban, please email me suggestions or put them in the comments below. Could it be John McCain? Rhea Perlman? Ptooey's lecherous friend? Some random character? Or a new regular? And whoever it is, WHY did they take over the mind of a Nepalese squirrel? Of course, there may not actually be enough room for the whys and wherefores on the comic page, but it would still be good to know.

I reckon I'll try to work on it this afternoon or over the weekend.

The Secret Sorcerer so far

In the end, I will have done parts 1, 4, and 7 of the jam. Next time we gotta get more people involved! Would anybody want to work on some kind of super-heroish jam?

In other Ptooey and Loogie news, I've decided to go with Mark Martin's suggestion on naming Ptooey's lecherous friend. Hence, I now present . . . Oyster!

No comments: