Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We Got Some Press!

The Birmingham Weekly wrote a nice bit about us in their Weekly Picks section. I don't know if we're in the actual paper version, or only the online edition. [update: The blurb is gone now. I reckon Weekly Picks only stay up for a week, and I just found out about it on Tuesday. Suffice it to say, it was nice.]


I guess this means we're all slightly more famous than we would've been, had we not joined up here. And all those cartoonists who haven't joined are slightly less famous than they might have been, had they gotten on board our bandwagon. That's what they get for being snooty!

I've been meaning to alert the media to our existence, but haven't gotten around to it yet, on account of I'm lame. Mayhap in the future we should make an actual effort to publicize this thing, instead of just lucking into it. (?)

2 comments:

fason is a dork. said...

"Error 404: Page Not Found
I’m sorry, but the page or file couldn't be found."

:(

Chris_Garrison said...

update: The blurb is gone now. I reckon Weekly Picks only stay up for a week, and I just found out about it on Tuesday. Suffice it to say, it was nice.